Sr QA Automation Engineer
BNP Paribas Investment Partners USA Holdings, Inc.
Expiry Date :
Fri, 06 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the
world. We re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like
advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for
more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy.
From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action
to help protect the planet, improve people s lives, and strengthen
communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting
the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we re a bank, but as
the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve
the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable
and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
* Use your diverse background to automate and conduct the quality
assurance activates for full-stack applications! Superfast account
opening, intuitive self-service, and world class apps!
* Decipher the complex business requirements and build the complete
set of test scenarios.
* End to End ownership of Code Quality, Functional and integration
* Be creative and build the automated test scripts to validate the
code, verify ADA & cross-browser compatibility and multi-device
* Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report
defects to software developers.
* Ensure the applications and products and/or releases are in
compliance with the Quality Assurance standards of the
Essential Job Functions
* Be part of scrum team and a build the automated test cases and
* Use the Rest Assure and Cucumber test frameworks and automate the
* Automate the User Experience test scenarios and test cases using
Selenium automation framework.
* Participate in scheduling and execution of test cases, inclusive
of results analysis and metric reporting.
* Analyze business requirements for completeness, testability and
will carry out the Quality Assurance testing activities.
* Develop testing scenarios and test cases to address the areas such
as databases & 3rd party applications.
* Work with CoE and adhere to Bank of the West standard policies and
* Hands-on experience with BDD test automation framework using
* Hands-on experience in Rest Assured (API automation tool) or
* Experience with Mobile Test Automation using integration solutions
such as Browserstack, Saucelabs. Experience with JIRA and
Confluence from Testing Standpoint
* Proficient with SQL for adding, modifying and extracting data from
a RDBMS such as PostgreSQL.
* Strong hands-on experience in UI automation using Selenium
* Maven/ Git Lab – CI/CD tools knowledge preferred.
* Previous banking / financial domain experience is a plus
* Experience with ADA testing.
REST Assure and PostgreSQL database
* 10+ years of experience
* Bachelor’s Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide
equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any
status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an
Affirmative Action employer – Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws