Sr QA Engineer
San Carlos, California
Expiry Date :
Thu, 19 Aug 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
The candidate will work with the team to help set up and maintain tools and test frameworks. You will help with strategies for performance, scalability, longevity, and resiliency testing. You will be part of a product engineering team thats paving the path for new ways to utilize Genetic Technology with Cloud-based Applications. This team is responsible for building a highly scalable, globally distributed, real-time interconnection platform.
* Responsible for setting up a test environment and automation jobs.
* Setup test tools to validate environment, application, and solutions throughout the delivery lifecycle.
* Manual testing, UI feature test automation, and API integration test automation
* Manage continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline to deliver maximum efficiency.
* Responsible for troubleshooting, issue diagnosis and propose appropriate regression tests to prevent re-occurrence of issues.
* Provide technical guidance for team members and coworkers on development and operations.
* Communicate and highlight any potential risks.
* 5+ years of relevant experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing (API & UI), Test Driven Development Strategies, and others.
* 5+ years of hands-on professional software development experience.
* Experience with Test Automation in Cloud-based ecosystems.
* Experience with SDLC including unit tests, code management and build tools (Maven, ANT), code management tools (Github/ Git), and deployment tools (Jenkins/ Bamboo) CI/CD, Docker.
* Strong experience in developing automation using libraries like Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Apache HTTPClient, Karate, Cucumber, J Meter, J Unit, Test NG, Postman / Newman, SOAP UI.
* Real-world experience with continuous integration and delivery using a public cloud such as AWS, Azure, or GCP and container technologies such as Docker is required.
* Hands-on experience with Agile-scrum methodology and Test-driven development.
* Hands-on skillset with GraphQL, RESTful API development, and/or testing is desired.
* Knowledge of advanced networking technologies and services including MPLS, VPLS/VPWS, Ethernet, IP/VPN routing protocols and architectures, IP security/SSL, IP multicast, IPv6, and wired/wireless LAN infrastructures is a strong plus but not required.
* A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the companys success Experience with cloud technology like AWS, GCP.
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
* Solid knowledge of SQL( MySQL/ Cloud SQL ) and scripting in Unix.
* Experience with performance and/or security testing(OWASP Standards) is a plus.
* BS in computer science or equivalent.
* Unlimited PTO
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
* Lunch onsite 5 days a week