Sr. QA Engineer (Out of Home Media)
New York City, New York
Expiry Date :
Sun, 27 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for a Sr. QA Engineer in New York City. We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team. This resource would be part of a Scrum team, helping the team to identify automation candidates for web application and rest services, write scripts for identified test cases, drive regression executions run and report results.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Review project documentation as a basis for testing documentation and product understanding
* Design and develop test strategies, test cases and manual test scripts
* Execute browser / OS compatibility testing, component testing and integration testing
* Facilitate user acceptance testing and usability testing
* Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status
* Conduct test passes on new software as well as regression passes on existing systems
* Model, design, code and execute custom test software against defined test cases
* Work closely with software engineers in the development, execution, and results of tests
* Proactively determine technical issues and solutions
* Bachelors degree or equivalent, relevant experience
* Minimum 5+ years hands on professional manual and/or automated software testing experience
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Experience working on Out of Home Media Advertising
* Proven ability to see a project from start to finish, and beyond
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff and external partners at all levels
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Commitment to both internal and external client quality and customer service principles
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
* Technical Skills:
* Tester’s Mindset – Strong testing acumen as well as the technical know including considering automation opportunities where possible
* Understanding of test and reporting tools such as Charles proxy, jenkins, TestRail and JIRA
* Experience with continuous integration and software test automation tools and frameworks
* Experience with BDD and writing Cucumber based test cases a plus
* Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Test Centers.
* Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
* We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k program.
* Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
* Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation times for attendance achievements each month!
* We offer a competitive package of time off which includes vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take the time you need, when you need it.
* Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Programs. Be rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
* Earn bonus via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Programs. Refer and earn tap your network for net-worth.
* Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
* Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
* Visit our website at [
* Check out our Career page: [
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and lets start talking!