Sr Quality Engineer
Infotree Service Inc
Dorchester, South Carolina
Expiry Date :
Sat, 07 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Looking for a well rounded individual.
Maintain a safe work environment following all pertinent regulations and guidelines
– Adhere to and maintain the Process Safety Management System in the quality area.
– Responsible for all training of persons assigned to include the administrative tasking
– Assign persons to work shifts or cells
– Manage all attendance issues to include vacations, PTO, STD, and LTD.
– Manage the QMS for an ISO 9001-2015 facility
– Manage PPE regulatory requirements for the site.
– Ensure compliance with all relevant ASTM requirement for a solvent dipping facility.
– Administer PPM and customer returns documentation, scoring, and corrective actions.
– Supervise product inspectors and testers to the standards.
– Conduct data analysis in relation to defect rate internal and returned.
– Use the DMAIC process in analysis and problem solving.
Performs inspections and sets quality assurance testing models for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products. Requires a bachelors degree and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area