Sr. Quality Engineer (Design Group)
Barry Wehmiller Design Group
Expiry Date :
Tue, 15 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical services for the worlds leading companies in the food and beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other market sectors. Our nearly 1,500 technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
SR. QUALITY ENGINEER (DESIGN GROUP)
* Senior Quality professional responsible for providing technical leadership projects in remediation, Quality System development, change management, process improvement, and organization master planning. Prior experience with project planning and execution, leading CAPA remediation, and/or leading organizational changes within a Life Science organization is required. This position requires a practical understanding of statistics, validation, and relevant Quality Systems standards for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and/or Medical Devices.
* Responsible for day to day communication, coordination, and organization of onsite project execution activities.
* Provide mentorship to other professionals.
* Provide customized Quality solutions to clients with challenging and unique needs.
* Provide direction and guidance to clients and other professionals with regards to Quality Systems, Change Management, Validation, Investigations, and/or Process Improvement initiatives as defined by DGs clients.
* Provide review and comments to other professionals regarding Quality impacting deliverables.
* Write and/or review test protocols for the validation of new/changed equipment, processes, and test methods.
* Plan and implement projects to improve processes, increase product quality and reliability and enhance process capability.
* Minimum 7 years of quality engineering experience.
* Hands-on experience with Root Cause Investigation tools (5 Whys, 6M, Ishikawa Diagram, Pareto Charts, Contradiction matrix)
* Working knowledge of GMP/QSR, ISO, FDA requirements, and other applicable regulations is expected.
* Must be a self-starter
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to manage project timelines
* Must be accurate in handling detailed information/data
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with peers, all levels of management and external customers
* Ability to problem solve independently and with others.
* Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality work.
* Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, database information sources and web applications
* Must have experience developing Project Plans and Execution Strategies.
* Must have experience leading investigations and troubleshooting issues.
* Must have strong computer, written, and verbal communication skills.
* Understanding and experience with Validation activities is preferable.
* Pharmaceutical, Biotech and/or Medical Device project experience is required.
* Strong knowledge of standard QMS procedures is required.
* Willing and able to travel as necessary for project requirements to include but not be limited to: project installation and start-up activities, client meetings, company sponsored meetings, trainings, industry related seminars, forums, or conventions, etc.
* B.S. in Engineering, Chemistry, Microbiology, or related technical degree.
* Equivalent years of experience in as a Project Manager or Quality Engineer can be substituted for degree.
_At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful worktherefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process. _
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.
Design Group US Inc