Sr. Software QA Automation Engineer
Charlotte, North Carolina
Expiry Date :
Sat, 05 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
ConsumerTrack is unique in the digital marketing and media industry – we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do [
ConsumerTrack is looking for a Sr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer to help augment our team’s output and expertise.
* Participate in Agile ceremonies, help analyze requirements, develop testing strategies, and write manual and automated tests for new and existing functionality.
* Design, develop, and execute manual and automated tests for Web-based applications in the required framework. Monitor all development cycles, prepare test data, and evaluate test results
* Develop automation for RESTful API’s
* Experience working with Cloud services and CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
* Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services, UAT guidance, and coordinating QA resources internally and externally for the squad.
* Have a leadership mentality when it comes to research and implementation of current and new technologies to help expand our current processes and time-to-market
* 5+ year of automation engineering experience with Selenium WebDriver using PHP /JAVA/C#/.net
* 5+ years of experience with agile software development testing, reviewing user stories, acceptance criteria, and other available information in order to develop test plans and test scenarios, both manual and automated
* Ability to coordinate with developers and product owners to provide efficient feedback, and to maintain the architecture for the automation suite.
* Experience with CI/CD, using Jenkins, or Docker like services.
* Experience in certifying APIs using dependencies like REST Assured / CURL.
* Experience with testing Web Applications in Cross-browser and cross-device, using automated tools.
* Exposure to and experience with an industry-leading cloud-based application
* Have knowledge about Advertisement/ Financial/ Digital Marketing domain
* Proficiency in SQL and knowledge of other programming languages.
* Experience with Visual Testing Tools
* Experience with WordPress Application.
What have we done in response to COVID-19? ConsumerTrack is committed to being part of the solution – continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and TEAM virtually. Plus, weve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
* Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
* Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
* Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
* Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
* Flex time & option to WFH for the foreseeable future
* Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
* Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
* Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
* 401(k) — employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
* Weekly fitness and yoga classes
* Monthly virtual team activities to help you stay connected!
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.