Staff QA Engineer (security/Networking) – Remote Midwest USA
Illinois City, Illinois
Expiry Date :
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Mandiant Automated Defense is avirtual security analyst that automates the monitoring and triage of security data, at machine speed, with a level of depth & consistency unmatched by humans. Its proprietary intelligent decision engine provides built-in reasoning and judgement to make better decisions, faster. The products innovative approach utilizes probability-based reasoning and provides 24×7 continuous monitoring, eliminating the need to filter, tune-down or ignore security alerts, resulting in a significantly reduced number of false positives. Automated Defense maximizes the effectiveness of security teams by eliminating human bias or fatigue.
Mandiant Automated Defense leverageslarge-scale stream processing technology, advanced data analytics, and modern cloudarchitecturesto build decision automation to address the effectiveness and efficiency of IT security operations.Were an experienced team of security experts, data scientists and product developers working with a small set of design partners to build, test and refine our part of theteamyou get to solve real world software security challenges. You will have freedom to bring and implement new ideas and grow on both professional and personal front.If you are curious about software and networksecuritythen this is the job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Work closely with our security team, product managers, and our customers to understand and model their vision and requirements.
* Develop testing programs that address areas such as software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, database impacts, error or bug retests, security testing, performance testing and usability.
* Participate in product design reviews to provide input on requirements, designs, and cost.
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
* Collaborate with the team to design a scalable, maintainable production architecture, investigating and introducing new technologies where needed.
* Work with our development operations team and technical account managers to provide the best experience in the industry for our customers.
* Demonstrate a maniacal focus on keeping Managed Automated Defense systems and our customers information secure.
* Shape our culture by coming up with ideas, tools, and infrastructure wherever you see a need.