Test and Validation Engineer
City of Newark, California
Expiry Date :
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucids mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled Test and Validation Engineer for the interiors team. You will work with a team of talented engineers in support of the interior development efforts at Lucid. You will be managing multiple scheduling activities for simultaneous projects. You will work closely with the manager and director testing/vehicle safety departments to lead the creation and evaluation of specifications for the body interiors team
* The position would require the organizing and creation of the Lucid Motors performance and test specifications.
* Collaborate with suppliers to compare and benchmark competitive products performances.
* Maintain and update the specification and its approval process.
* Coordinate and organize the internal OEM level tests.
* Organizes and contributes to the review of the internal and external test reports for approval.
* Contribute to creating a documentation systems for specifications and project test results.
* At least 8 years of Automotive Interior validation and testing experience at OEM, Tier-1 or Test Lab.
* Experiences in creating specifications.
* Experiences in tracking and reviewing tests.
* Experiences with FMVSS and other international regulatory requirements.
* Bachelors degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
* Experience with Atlasssian, Jira and Confluence
* Extensive working knowledge of interior systems
* Great organizational skills and interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment with frequent prioritization adjustments
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, were providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we dont just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
_To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.___