User Experience Researcher
Expiry Date :
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
TELL US ABOUT YOUR DEPARTMENT:
* The Employee Experience (EX) Design and Research team is responsible for delivering efficient and easy-to-use internal software solutions for both store and in-home channels.
* We partner with Product and Engineering, as well as various business teams across the enterprise.
* The EX Product and Strategic Research team is seeking a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing Researcher to join our fast-paced group working on insight and validation of employee-driven experiences for in-store and in-home environments.
* The ideal candidate will be exceptional in their communication at all levels and well-versed in collaborating with both product and design partners.
* The most successful candidate will be someone who embraces the value partners bring to the Experience Design space and is forward-thinking.
POSITION SUMMARY/JOB DESCRIPTION:
* The Researcher serves as a core researcher within a product space that works to educate, collaborate, and evolve the product experience by advocating for the employee (and customer).
* This role will execute both secondary and primary research to uncover and identify employee-driven needs.
* The Researcher will have a solid understanding of the human-centered design process and be equally comfortable working independently and alongside both Experience Design team members as well as product and business stakeholders.
* You can communicate effectively and are able to self-prioritize.
* Lead synthesis and analysis of research findings activating the insights gleaned through observations and interviews and identifying key opportunity and whitespace areas.
* Able to assess secondary data to aid in determining what is/isnt known.
* Able to synthesize in the moment and quickly articulate outcomes by utilizing a co-experience mindset.
* Present clear and actionable findings to various levels of stakeholders.
* Grow and foster partnership with Design and Product.
WHAT ARE THE TOP FIVE SKILLS AND NUMBER OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS JOB:
* Bachelors Degree in psychology, communication, marketing, human factors or similar
* Or, equivalent years of experience in work
* 3+ years of experience conducting and evaluating qualitative user experience research methods including heuristic evaluation, usability testing, concept testing, field research, ethnography, discovery research, paper prototyping, remote research and guerilla methods.
* Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively
* Portfolio of research samples required
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for:
* Master level education, or above
* CUA or NNG certification.
* 3+ years of experience (or equivalent experience) delivering digital solutions to a variety of industries