Validation Engineer (Design Group)
Barry Wehmiller Design Group
Expiry Date :
Sun, 20 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical services for the worlds leading companies in the food and beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other market sectors. Our nearly 1,500 technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
VALIDATION ENGINEER (DESIGN GROUP)
* The Validation/Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing and executing a variety of validation and FDA compliance related documents/protocols for pharmaceutical equipment. This person will travel to top clients across the country to assist in the design of manufacturing processes, help manage projects, develop facilities, and impact the world by conducting themselves with integrity in pursuit of individual and enterprise goals. This role will challenge you to be a passionate and successful business family member all while expanding your technical abilities.
* FAT, SAT, IQ and OQ documentation development and execution on Automated Systems in the pharmaceutical industry
* Assist in the development and execution of QMS procedures, ICH Q1 (Stability Protocols / Reports), CFR 21 Part 211, CFR 21 Part 820, ICH Q8, ICH Q9, and ICH Q10
* Work with teams to perform investigations and troubleshoot issues related to validation
* Prepare written validation reports
* Candidates need to possess good communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility with tasks and the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors
* 3+ years project experience with validation of automation, packaging, utilities and/or facilities is desired
* 3+ years project experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device environments is a plus
* Strong technical writing and oral communications
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, & AutoCAD)
* Willing and able to travel as necessary for project requirements to include but not be limited to: project installation and start-up activities, client meetings, company sponsored meetings, trainings, industry related seminars, forums, or conventions, etc.
* B.S. in Bioengineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related technical degree.
_At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful worktherefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process. _
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.
Design Group US Inc