Vehicle Systems Integration and Validation Engineer
Expiry Date :
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
is a startup co-located in Silicon Valley and China, our mission is to revolutionize the future of transportation by building the safest and most reliable technology for autonomous vehicles. Armed with the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, we aim to deliver our technology on a global scale. We believe our work has the potential to transform lives and industries for the better. We are looking for a Vehicle Systems Integration and Validation Engineer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Lead the design of the interface and integration for each subsystem for AV vehicles and safety-critical control systems
* Create Validation and verification (V&V) plans for meeting functional and performance requirements
* Define metrics, interfaces and develop testing methods for subsystems and components
* Develop automated testing and continuous integration procedures
* Systematically create simulation and vehicle testing scenarios with failure cases
* Collaborate with developers of each subsystem with system design and code reviews
* Analyze and document testing results for future improvements
* Communicate with OEM and suppliers for systems and components validation
* Advanced Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or related disciplines.
* Expertise with automotive control system testing instrumentation and calibration tools.
* Experience with testing scripts (Python or C++) for automated testing pipeline
* Experience with data analytics skills with large datasets and statistical methods
* Understanding of the design of vehicle systems (e.g. steering, braking, and powertrain)
* Familiarity with automotive system engineering process, requirements management, and functional safety analysis.
* Knowledge of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), regulations and test procedures.
, Inc. () is pursuing an ambitious vision for autonomous mobility. We aim to bring safe, sustainable, and accessible mobility to the entire world. We believe that autonomous technology can make our roads exponentially safer for travelers. Founded in late 2016, has been a pioneer in autonomous mobility technologies and services across the U.S. and China, spearheading public-facing Robotaxi pilots in both markets. The company is currently valued at $5.3B and some of its major investors include Toyota, OTPP, Sequoia Capital China, and IDG Capital.