Expiry Date :
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
$30,000 – $41,600 per year
Why the Wide Pay Range?:
The pay range varies widely because of differences in experience and credentialing. For example, a candidate with formal RVT or CVT credentials & lots of experience will be hired at the higher end of the pay range; whereas an unlicensed veterinary technician/assistant with less experience would typically start nearer the lower end of the pay range. We assess skills and credentials on-site during our "hands-on" second interview and make a formal offer according to the credentials and skill set provided at that time. Role may require reporting to either our Florence, KY or Highland Heights, KY locations.
* Greeting customers and their pets
* Gathering patient medical histories
* Restraining pets during examinations and procedures
* Collection, setup, and reading of lab samples
* Filling prescriptions
* Taking and processing x-rays
* and more.
Advanced Duties: (for those with requisite experience or on-the-job training)
* Pre-operative pet and equipment setup
* Monitoring pets during surgery
* Assisting veterinarians during surgery
* Post-operative monitoring and extubation
* Pet dentistry
* and much more
While we will provide on-the-job training, one or more years experience working for an animal hospital is preferred.
* Paid Vacation
* Health Insurance Stipend
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Free Uniforms
* Discounted Pet Care Services
* and more
Over 30,000 pet owners in the Northern Kentucky – Greater Cincinnati area trust their pet’s health care to PetWow.