Applied Scientist IV
Website Intelliswift Software Inc
Intelliswift Software Inc
Company : Intelliswift Software Inc
Country: United States
Location : Seattle, Washington
Post: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 03:24:28 GMT
Expires: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
* We are looking for excellent material scientists and mechanical engineers that epitomize technical and operational excellence – that can drive innovation and apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve real-world challenges.
* As an experienced Applied Scientist within our team, you will engage with a skilled and accomplished cross-disciplinary staff to research nascent technologies, conceive and design innovative technologies, and work closely with hardware and software engineers to develop these concepts into products. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive key aspects of technology solution definition, execution and validation.
* You are responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
* Ph.D. in Material Science (or similar field)
* 7+ years of experience across synthetic material and polymer research and development
* Strong fundamentals of material science including elastic and viscoelastic materials
* First-hand experience working with polymers, laminates, and adhesives common in scaled electronics manufacturing
* First-hand experience with conductive inks and metal deposition techniques (inkjet/screen/aerosol printing, lithography, sputtering, e-beam evaporation, etc.)
* Experience with innovative sensor technologies
* Experience in mechanical modeling and simulation tools (Ex. Ansys, Solidworks, Comsol)
* Experience with experimental material characterization including creep and stress relaxation testing
* Experience with material producibility, manufacturing, and rapid prototyping
* Programming and scripting experience
Material Sciences Background
Structural/Mechanical modeling and simulation
First-hand experience with polymers, laminates, adhesives, electronics manufacturing
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.