Website Astrix Technology Group
Astrix Technology Group
Company : Astrix Technology Group
Country: United States
Location : Columbia, South Carolina
Post: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:35:33 GMT
Expires: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
*Pay Range: * $25 – $31/hr
*Schedule: * 11am – 7 pm
_An exciting opportunity to work with a progressive company that exemplifies dedication to innovation in the pharmaceutical industry. Seeking a qualified chemist to join a growing team!_
* Responsible for sampling, testing, and releasing all chemical raw materials.
* Responsible for performing dispensing activities.
* Responsible for performing all chemical raw material, in-process, and final product testing.
* Responsible for performing all chemical tests associated with product stability studies.
* Responsible for performing all chemical tests associated with validations, such as cleaning process or equipment validations.
* Responsible for performing method transfers.
* Responsible for analysis of complaint samples.
* Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, and calibration of laboratory equipment.
* Document raw and final data to ensure complete and proper documentation according to our procedures and applicable cGMPs.
* QC Reviewer of dispensing, raw material, compounding and finished product batch records and other applicable laboratory documents (i.e. laboratory notebooks).
* Assist in the investigations of OOS and deviations as requested by the QC Laboratory Manager.
* Assist in special projects and regulatory audits as requested by the QC Laboratory Manager.
* Assist in writing laboratory SOPs.
* Responsible for ensuring that routine maintenance of instrumentation is performed as stated in the instrument manual and contacting the manufacturer for assistance when needed.
* Responsible for coordinating documents ready for off-site storage to include documents located in the file cabinets.
* Responsible for ensuring new logbooks are acquired.
* Follow Standard Operating Procedures, safety, health, and cGMP Guidelines.
* BS degree in Chemistry or related field with 2 – 4 years experience in a QC laboratory environment.
* Ability to understand/follow all applicable standard operating procedures and cGMPs/cGLPs routinely.
* Proficient with current word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
* Ability to operate standard and advanced laboratory instrumentation as evidenced by prior work experience or on the job training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $31.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Bachelor’s (Required)
* High-performance liquid chromatography: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.