Clinical Research Assistant
Website Seattle Children's Hospital
Seattle Children's Hospital
Company : Seattle Children’s Hospital
Country: United States
Location : Seattle, Washington
Post: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 00:48:19 GMT
Expires: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Hope. Care. Cure. These three simple words capture what we do at Seattle Children’s – to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible. Are you ready to engage with a mission-driven organization that is life-changing to many, and touches the hearts of all? #HOPECARECURE
As one of the nation’s top five pediatric research centers, Seattle Children’s Research Institute is dedicated to providing hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible.
Our investigators are involved in hundreds of projects that cover every phase of research, from studying how diseases work to improving investigational therapies. They have pioneered groundbreaking cystic fibrosis treatments and cutting-edge cancer therapies that help a child’s immune system defeat cancer, and made other major contributions to pediatric medicine.
Researchers work in close collaboration with one another, their colleagues at partner institutions including the and and our healthcare providers at Seattle Children’s Hospital, one of top children’s hospitals. This collaboration is one of our key strengths, allowing our faculty to draw on a variety of disciplines and techniques as they pursue solutions to some of medicine’s most complex problems.
We are committed to not only treating disease but to eliminating it. Help us achieve our vision of being a worldwide leader in pediatric research aimed to improve the health and well-being of children. If you are interested in a challenging career aimed at groundbreaking research, Seattle Children’s Research Institute is the place for you.
Assist and provide administrative support for assigned Division research team with specific aspects of the organization, implementation, and completion of clinical research trials. Coordinate the recruitment, enrollment, and scheduling of study participants. Track regulatory documents and correspondence, maintain study files, collect and enter data and maintain databases, and assist the PI or Clinical Study Manager in the general implementation of clinical studies. Work directly with research participants, both adults and children both in-person and remotely during study visits. This position will require evening hours about once weekly at our downtown location or a regional study site.
Seattle Children’s Employer Highlights:
• Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children’s is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care.
• Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work–life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
• Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
• Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family’s beliefs, values, and heritage.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Two (2) years of college-level coursework in biological or life sciences or health related field.
– At least one (1) year of work experience.
– Per the driver’s license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
– Any position that requires the use of a motor vehicle will require a current Washington State Driver’s license.
– Bachelor’s degree in biological, life sciences, or health related field.
– At least three (3) years of experience in a research or health care setting.
– Familiarity with US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) regulations.
– Harmonization (ICH) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines.
– Knowledge of medical terminology.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds, and thoughts as this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Our organization recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The people who work at Seattle Children’s are members of a community that seeks to respect and celebrate all the qualities that make each of us unique. Each of us is empowered to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion at all levels.
Seattle Children’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace and Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.