Company : Actalent
Country: United States
Location : Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:15:29 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
ACTALENT IS HIRING FOR LAB TECHNICIANS IN THE BATON ROUGE
* Will primarily function as a GC lab tech
* Responsible for equipment set up, operation, reagent refill, and calibration for sample analysis
* Sample analysis must be run within designated timeframe and communicate results to each unit
* Covering vacation and sick leave is required.
* Running and recording controls on night shift when on night shift
* General lab maintenance and preparation for the following shift
* College Degree Preferably in a science field (examples. Chemistry and Biology)
* 2 years of Gas Chromatography experience
* TWIC card or TWIC eligible
* Schedule flexibility is a must as the plant operates 24/7
* Standard schedule for this person is Monday Friday, 8:30a 5:50p, however candidates will be expected to cover evening and weekend shifts regularly.
If interested, apply or contact me directly ABOUT ACTALENT: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.