Laboratory Technician II
Website Eurofins USA Food Testing
Eurofins USA Food Testing
Company : Eurofins USA Food Testing
Country: United States
Location : Fresno, California
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 04:45:08 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
The Laboratory Technician II receives sufficient authority from, and is accountable to the Business Unit Manager or appointed designate for the successful completion of assigned duties and responsibilities and has the authority to take action necessary to carry out the duties and responsibilities of this position and to identify the occurrence of departures from the quality system or from the procedures for performing tests and/or calibrations, so long as such action does not deviate from established company guidelines, is consistent with sound technical and business judgment, and follows the practices of the laboratory.
OVERALL OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Understand and follow Quality System documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g., Quality Manual, SOPs, and Methods.
2. Adhere to appropriate quality measures to meet or exceed the standards set by ISO/IEC 17025, government regulatory, and company requirements relevant to assigned duties.
3. Adhere to all health, safety, and environmental regulations relative to assigned analytical work; maintain and assist others in maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
4. Registration of incoming samples (as needed), maintaining a neat and accurate record system of work performed on a daily basis and as needed for quality control tests or regulatory purposes.
5. Enter the sample data into DQCI LIMS or Eurofins eLIMS systems, either manually or through automatic export, in a timely and accurate manner.
6. Complete component/quality testing on all incoming producer samples in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. Testing includes micro plating.
7. Verify results and submit results, either electronically or in hard copy, to the appropriate personnel for transmission, in a timely manner.
8. Identify process difficulties and report these together with proposed solutions to supervisor.
9. Maintain a perpetual state of readiness and willingness to respond to the queries and needs of clients, staff, and co-workers.
10. Maintain cooperative working relationships with all company employees. Communicate orally and in writing to co-workers. This includes intra and inter departmental employees.
11. Promote the company image through the exercising of sound and ethical business practices as related to the public and our customers.
12. Perform other related duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.