Provide and develop specialist clinical pharmacy services to a ward, or group of wards in accordance with the Clinical Pharmacy Standards and Guidelines.
* Communicate with patients, carers or other healthcare professionals regarding medication issues
* Contribute to departmental audits.
* Produce and implement guidelines, protocols and SOPs
* Contribute to service development projects
* Participate in the education and training of pre-registration pharmacists, other pharmacy staff and healthcare professionals.
* Mentor and support the band 6 post-registration pharmacists.
* Contribute to the departmental weekend, bank holiday, late night rota
* Work as an independent pharmacist prescriber (will be supported to undertake the prescribing course if not currently an independent prescriber)
£30 – £40/hour