Website Celanese International Corporation
Celanese International Corporation
Company : Celanese International Corporation
Country: United States
Location : Florence, Kentucky
Post: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 21:11:03 GMT
Expires: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
*This role is in Core Technology Group (CTG)*
Demonstrates a clear commitment to a strong safety culture and the drive to achieve an incident free work environment.
Technician is responsible for the production of all Scale-Up and other orders that are assigned to them. This includes setup, mixing, extrusion, pelletizing, classifying, packaging, paper work, cleaning, and the generation of a trial summary.
Assists in trial work at various sites as needed.
Assists production as required.
Works well with minimal supervision but is not afraid to ask for help when needed.
Assists in maintaining unit knowledge and provides training on new equipment or procedures.
1. Ability to actively participate in safety meetings. Safety advocate.
2. Previous manufacturing experience with detailed equipment understanding or the ability and willingness to learn.
3. Effectively utilizes resources to achieve specific goals and objectives in a timely manner.
4. Follows instructions well.
5. Works well as part of a team.
1. Production experienced preferred, but not required if candidate has mechanical aptitude.
2. Effective communication skills required
3. Ability to deal with hazardous situations and materials
4. Assume personal responsibility for safety performance and demonstrate a genuine concern for the safety of co-workers.
5. Technician role will require frequent climbing of stairs and ladders, regular crouching, ability to wear a partial or full face respirator to protect against dust and fumes, ability to lift 55 pound bags (floor to chest), frequent walking, standing and reaching in front of body, functional sensory skills, i.e., hearing, sight, speech, smell and feel, full use of both hands, handling, good finger dexterity, ability to deal with hazardous situations and materials, and effective communication skills. Frequent climbing on/off fork-lift.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.