Website Hotwire Communications
Company : Hotwire Communications
Country: United States
Location : Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 16:59:32 GMT
Expires: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Who We Are:
Come power the future with us!
From the beginning, Hotwire Communications has been focused on the future – bringing the power and speed of fiber optics directly to customers. We were among the first companies in the US to offer IPTV Video and the first to offer gigabit speeds in Florida.
And that leadership continues.
We are looking for team members who are passionate about technology and what it means for all our lives. We are looking for leaders to drive us into the future and we are looking for individuals who are prepared to do whatever it takes to create a truly exceptional customer experience day in and day out.
What You Will Be Doing:
The QC Engineer ensures the quality of products and services by testing new products and determining whether those products meet the standards of the business in reliability, durability and functionality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Ability to interact with the public and other employees in a positive manner and promote a cooperative working environment.
2. Ability to foster enterprise-wide thinking and drive execution of corporate programs and initiatives.
3. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in public or private setting. Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
4. Adaptable with ability to switch tasks based on shifting priorities.
5. Ability to troubleshoot and analyze problems systematically and methodically.
6. Good analysis, troubleshooting and communication skills.
7. Attention to detail in composing, keying, and proofing professional business materials.
8. Ability to demonstrate strong customer service and influencing skills.
9. Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
10. Typically faces situations that have a variety of interpretations and require careful evaluation.
11. Typically solves problems by considering courses of action within the framework of company goals and standards.
12. Computer proficiency required in Microsoft Office products with a higher level of proficiency in Excel.
13. Ability to travel to any location where the Company operates and expand territory as business needs dictate.
14. Ability to work days, weekends, evenings and holidays and participate with on-call rotation as needed.
1. Work within a team environment to facilitate development, validation, and release of quality systems and software.
2. Develop test strategies and acceptance test plans.
3. Work with external/internal developer teams to solve problems and develop solutions for efficiency and productivity.
4. Investigate and thoroughly communicate system/product defects.
5. Problem solving while improving our testing procedures and implementing test case management software.
6. Coordinate and communicate with the product owner and development team on bug fixes and required modifications.
7. Identify test data required for testing and leverage backend systems and APIs to properly setup test data.
8. Work directly with technicians, customers & stake holders. Including going to the field to collect data and troubleshoot.
9. Establish automated testing tools.
10. Employ independent discretion over matters of significance.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
What You Need to Bring:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Systems, Computer Science or Systems & Network Administration.
· Networking background & experience with knowledge in the following technologies: WiFi, MoCA, Bluetooth
· Strong knowledge of validation test execution, requirements traceability, defect reporting, and automation concepts.
· Linux & Windows OS, iOS and Android mobile device and Android TV testing experience
· Proven track record in writing technical statements of work if required
· Ability and willingness to work a flexible Full Time schedule that may include weekends and holidays.
· Must have active and clean, non-restrictive, state issued driver’s license in State where hired.
· Ability to work days, weekends, evenings and holidays and participate with on-call rotation as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.