Quality Assurance Officer
Company : Actalent
Country: United States
Location : Golden, Colorado
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:04:42 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Actalent is hiring for an Analytical Laboratories Quality Assurance Officer for an environmental testing laboratory in the Greater Denver Metro area. The Quality Assurance Manager oversees and maintains the laboratorys Quality Systems. This includes providing ethics and quality training to new employees, maintaining laboratory quality manuals and SOPs, maintains laboratory certifications by performing audits, maintaining the PT program, performing corrective action reviews, and reviewing data and reports. This position works closely with the Laboratory Director, Data Admin, Sample Log-in, the Technical Lead, and management to ensure quality systems are in place and the highest degree of integrity, both personal and data quality, are maintained. Additionally, this position works with clients to explain data/reports, and acts as an informational resource for clients and chemists. The QA Manager works with the Lab Director to manage laboratory operations such as sample scheduling, instrument and data troubleshooting, client communications and continuing to stay apprised of industry trends that may be applicable to the laboratory.General responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Conduct daily review of analytical data for transcription errors and batch QC parameters
* Monitor quality control parameters
* Provide customer services and client data interpretation
* Conduct internal and external audits
* Review finished reports for completeness and submit to clients
* Upload State forms to CDPHE
* Update QAPP and SOPs as needed
* Conduct daily log-in review
* Monitor and complete lab certifications
* Monitor subcontract work as needed
* Monitor employee and facility safety procedures
* Arranging and managing proficiency testing (PT) samples
* Communicating with staff, clients, and vendors
Although the position of Quality Assurance Manager is outside the personnel management chain, this is a leadership position and as such requires a professional attitude and experience in leadership responsibilities. The QA position is works with the Technical Lead in providing oversight of a department that has direct influence on public health analysis. Attention to detail, commitment to accurate, ethical data, adaptability to varying situations, strong communication skills, and dedication to continuing growth are all requirements.Qualification Requirements
* A qualified candidate will have at a minimum a bachelors degree in chemistry, or related technical field and 4+ years experience in performing quality assurance for regulated analysis.
* This is a 40+ hour a week position
Please apply with an updated resume and 2-3 professional references to ABOUT ACTALENT: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.