Quality Control Technician
Website GTT, LLC
Company : GTT, LLC
Country: United States
Location : Scarborough, Maine
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 19:55:22 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Quality Control Technician
Perform a wide variety of activities to support the Quality Management System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Conduct product testing, including testing to support complaint investigations and stability verification
* Generate product testing results reports
* Review production batch records (DHR’s) for accuracy and completeness in order to approve intermediate products for use in production. Review finished goods batch records. Report all deviations in these records and assures these have been addressed and resolved prior to issuing approval.
* Conduct spot-check inspections/audits of production operations
* Participate in the internal audit program
* Write, review and approve Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as necessary
* May assist in supporting the Document Control program, record retention areas, and sample retention areas May support returned instrument processing
* Log returned instruments from the field.
* Decontaminate returned instruments in a Biohazard level II environment following standard operating procedure and documenting decontamination as required.
* Inspect returned instruments for damage, and performing basic investigation and documenting results prior to second level processing.
* As necessary, process instrument documentation for return to repair facility, and pack instruments as required.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Ability to follow Good Manufacturing/Laboratory Practices (GMP and GLP)
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or technical area or equivalent combination of experience and education. At least one year in a quality assurance role in the medical device industry is preferred
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before small groups of customers or employees of an organization.
* Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Spreadsheet software, and Word Processing software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations – None
Other Skills and Abilities
* Ability to follow procedures and accurately document results
* Understanding the manufacturing processes of Company products and the ability to recognize deviations from approved documented procedures
* Attention to detail.
* The ability to use bleach for cleaning purposes is required
Other Qualifications – None
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
* Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.