Scientific – Research Scientist Research Scientist
Website Artech LLC
Company : Artech LLC
Country: United States
Location : Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Post: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 03:22:57 GMT
Expires: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Job Title: Research Scientist
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Duration: 12+ months
The selected Contract Personnel will support and perform sample analysis for the biophysical characterization executing biophysical characterization of key reagents for supporting a wide array of programs. He/she is accountable for performing biophysical characterization of reagents for use across multiple technology platforms, including but not limited to: Flow cytometry, IHC, and immunoassays.
Major Responsibilities, Activities and Task Statements:
1. Works independently to develop methods across multiple platform modalities to support reagent characterization.
2. Perform routine screening, binning, and pairing assays to assess biophysical/binding properties of antibody reagents.
3. Perform method development and troubleshooting activities for immunoassays.
4. Maintain a safe work environment by following all established safety and universal precautions guidelines and procedures.
5. Provide management and clients with reports/data as required following the departmental policies and procedures.
6. Ensure compliance by following GCP and GLP guidelines; and adhere to specific Client policies and procedures outlined in training courses, work instructions, and Client SOPs.
7. Achieves objectives in a manner consistent with the Client BioPharmaBehaviors.
8. Prepare and make scientific presentations at internal meetings.
• BS (with 6 years), MS (with 4 years) or a PhD in relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, biochemistry, biology etc)
• Some theoretical understanding of Biolayer Interferometry (BLI) and Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR).
• Working understanding of immunoassays in clinical and non-clinical studies- for example, but not limited to, ELISA, Western Blot, ECL, IHC, flow cytometry.
• Working understanding of Sartorius Octet.
• Solid foundation with analytical concepts (concentration units, pH, calibration curves, QCs, compliance, etc). Proficient analytical lab operational skills (pipettors, balances, computer skills), etc). Excellent observation skills. Ability to work in a methodical and organized fashion. Ability to read and follow method or research protocols. Ability to write in a concise fashion in order to record all pertinent data in research notebook.
• Ability to multitask
• Experience with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Good written and verbal communication
• Organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work independently
• Degree in Life Sciences
• Employee may be assigned to work in an area with potentially infectious materials. Employee will be responsible for maintaining a clean work environment and following Universal Precautions for bloodborne pathogens when working in an area considered to be potentially contaminated.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.