Supplier Quality Engineer
Company : Actalent
Country: United States
Location : Davenport, Iowa
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:04:45 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
DESCRIPTION:Seeking Supplier Quality Engineers to assist in making sure that supplier material, design, and warranty claims are resolved in a timely manner. Perform root cause analysis on warranty and design issues.Responsibilities:
* Perform root cause analysis for quality issues
* Troubleshoot various problems for suppliers such as raw material sourcing and design issues
* Reference designs to ensure and check on quality issues
* Utilize Creo to make design changes as needed
Role will be 60% in office and 40% onsite with suppliers all who are located within the US.SKILLS:Supplier quality, Project management, Quality assurance, creo, root cause analysisTOP SKILLS DETAILS:Supplier quality, Project management, Quality assuranceADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Looking for minimum 7 years in quality engineering with supplier quality being preferred.
* Preferred to have 10+ years of quality engineering experience
* Preferred emphasis in one commodity such as hardware, Accumulators,
EXPERIENCE LEVEL:Intermediate Level ABOUT ACTALENT: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.