Clinical-Scientific – Lab Technician
Integrated Resources, Inc
La Jolla, California
Expiry Date :
Wed, 03 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Job Title: Clinical-Scientific – Lab Technician (DSRD In Vivo Toxicology Technician)
Duration: 12 months
Location: La Jolla – CA
Shift: Other (07:30 AM – 04:00 PM)
* Perform all regulatory responsibilities in compliance with applicable regulatory standards.
* Responsible for performing all aspects of the in-life phase of rodent safety studies including study set up, test article administration, animal observation, sample collection, data collection and documentation, and data quality control review
* Read, understand and follow the study protocol and understand connection between study protocol and Pristima (data capture) protocol which is based on the study protocol.
* Serve as Primary Technician for studies depending on level and experience.
* Manage multiple assignments/projects simultaneously while maintaining data quality and meeting timelines.
* Ensure proper supplies and equipment are available and suitable for study conduct functions; generate forms, labels, and other materials needed for study conduct as required.
* Responsible for use, maintenance and calibration of equipment, e.g. balances.
* Troubleshoot and solve equipment/technical problems associated with in life study conduct.
* Communicate with Management, Study Director, Comparative Medicine and support personnel to ensure compliance with all protocol driven activities, high quality animal welfare practices are followed, and to enable proactive adjustment of the protocol by the Study Director in the event of unexpected events or findings.
* Completes self-review of in-life data for accuracy and completeness against the protocol; appropriately documents and corrects data errors, notifies appropriate study personnel as required.
* Animal Handling
* Blood Collection: Rodent
* Oral Gavage: Rodent
What will the resource be working with, or, have exposure to?
* Animal Handlers
What is the minimum education experience required?:
* Bachelor preferred