Seven Care Services was formed to bridge the gap between children and adult care provision.
We work closely with children, young people, their families, and partner agencies to provide complex care within the community across Coventry and Warwickshire.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to assess service users, provide support to care workers in delivering delegated tasks and liaising with partner agencies to provide a good quality care.
This role will be predominantly office hours Monday to Friday however there may be occasional evening/weekend work to facilitate safe discharges from hospital.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Assessing and reviewing individual care packages
* Providing practical supervision and instruction to our support workers
* Providing clinical expertise and guidance to staff in the field
* Delivering an outstanding quality of care to our clients
* Communicating effectively with clients and family members
* Liaising with care managers, care assistants as well as the wider MDT to ensure safety is maintained
* Attending meetings with other agencies
* Complying with relevant medication policies and legislation relating to delegated care tasks
* Working independently, running own diary & managing a caseload.
* Reviewing, auditing and maintenance of clinical documentation.
You will need to:
We need registered nurses who are caring, empathetic and compassionate. To succeed in this fast paced role, you will need to be self-motivated and enthusiastic. You must also have the skills and experience mentioned below.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have experience working with clients who have oxygen therapy, tracheostomy care, ventilators, gastrostomy and nasogastric tube management.
* Have at least three years post registration experience, and will have worked within the Intensive Care / High dependence / Critical Care Unit
* Have an active pin number on NMC registration (essential)
* Have Community experience (desirable but not essential)
* Be a car driver with access to own vehicle due to the nature of the role
* Have great organisational skills
* Be able to work independently, be self-motivated and prioritise effectively
* Have the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others
£50000 – £60000/annum