Sr. Supplier Quality Engineer
Website Philips Electronics North America Corporation
Philips Electronics North America Corporation
Company : Philips Electronics North America Corporation
Country: United States
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:34:22 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Sr. Supplier Quality Engineer
IN THIS ROLE, YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
to improve sourcing support of our New Product Development (NPD) and Sustaining functions by developing and leading robust sourcing processes that drive selection of the best suppliers based on all technical, quality and business (including cost) requirements throughout the product lifecycle.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
* Supplier Quality Performance Monitoring, assisting in the development of Quality processes relating to Supplier Quality Controls, working with the team to assist in supplier audits and supplier qualification, assessing supplier capabilities, supplier quality controls, adherence to design outputs, audit and inspection experience, experience with supplier control and design controls, and design ties to supplier.
* CPK, APQP, Process Capability Statistics in relation to Six Sigma which is essentially process optimization, understanding QSIT, serving as a Quality interface to suppliers supporting quality and productivity goals.
* Proactively monitoring and measuring product/process quality and performance trends and troubleshooting of production/release issues.
* Developing and overseeing equipment qualification and process validation plans and lead continuous improvement projects based on process/product trends, customer complaints, industry standards and government regulations.
* Assuring quality systems of OEMs, manufacturers and suppliers are maintained and acceptance criteria are in alignment with component/product use and customer expectations.
* Providing Quality oversight of product/process change requests from suppliers, ensuring appropriate regulatory review and adequate validation to support requested changes.
* Driving supplier improvement via SQIP (Supplier Quality Improvement Plans) and Supplier Owned Quality Assessment (SOQA).
* Serving as internal and supplier quality auditor, managing planning, execution, reporting and closure of audits and audit findings.
YOU ARE A PART OF
Our dynamic sourcing team that supports our suppliers, Purchasing, Supplier Quality Engineering and the NPD project teams.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* BS, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Process Engineering or related technical discipline preferred
* Minimum5+ years professional experience in this or an applicable role
* ASQ Certified Quality Engineer a plus
* Green Belt or Black Belt certification in Six Sigma / Lean Sigma a strong plus
* Supplier Management Engineering position in a medical device (Class II & III) or similar environment desirable, not required
* Knowledge and understanding of the software Windchill & Trackwise.
* Working with cross functional departments in regard to non-conformance investigation and resolutions.
* Proven project management skills in a technical environment
* Ability to lead technical teams including engineering and scientific personnel
* Proficient with geometric tolerance specifications
* Development of Go/No-Go gauges
* Evaluation of measurement system capabilities and biases
* Process qualification and validation
* Non-conforming Materials / MRB participation experience required, leadership of MRB is a plus.
* 3 years specific engineering experience (medical device preferred)
* 3 years experience in application and leading problem-solving, root cause analysis and related Corrective and Preventive Actions (including verification)(CAPA)
* CAPA (Define / Implement / Verify CAPA plans) leadership
* Sound understanding of quality concepts, regulatory compliance requirements and tools including ISO 13485:2003 and the FDA QSR
* Must be able to read blueprints and diagrams.
* Proficient in technical mathematics and statistical process control
* Must be computer proficient (Microsoft Office Suite required). Ms-Project, Mini-Tab or JMP (statistics) and Visio (flowcharting) experience a plus.
* Proven ability to lead (influence) in a cross-departmental technical environment
IN RETURN, WE OFFER YOU
The opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips, develop strong partnerships across our teams on various projects and initiatives and drive our products to our customers to be a part of saving peoples lives every day.
The salary range for this position is: $80,000 to $120,000. The bonus target is 10%.
Our benefits can be found here: [
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN PHILIPS?
Working at Philips is more than a job. Its a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum [ Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video [
To find out more about what its like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page [ on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog [ Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process [ or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions [
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a persons relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact , option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
IF YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD, YOU CAN CLICK THE_FORGOT PASSWORD_BUTTON ON THE SIGN IN SCREEN TO RESET IT.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.